POSITION: TRUSTEE FOR VISION 4 GROWTH LIMITED
Our mission statement
Vision 4 Growth aims to create opportunities for people with sight loss of all ages.
This is achieved by providing sports opportunities, raising awareness of sight loss,
promoting disability sport and working with our partners.
We are a small registered charity delivering local based projects in Hertfordshire and
Presently we have four Trustees on our Board including the Chair/CEO of Vision 4 Growth.
Our activities include:
- Running regular visually impaired tennis sessions
- An annual V I Tennis Cambridge Tournament
- Maintaining a 17th Century Disability Garden
- Supporting the needs of blind and partially sighted people
- Delivering sight loss awareness training
Click here for a copy of our latest Annual Report
We are looking to engage two more Trustees
Our Trustees meet 3 to 4 times a year on Skype. We are looking for Trustees who would like to help us look for new opportunities to offer blind and partially sighted people. They should be eligible to serve as a volunteer Trustee set out from the regulations of the Charity Commission and preferably have an up to date DBS check (this can be obtained from once an interview has beeen passed).
Their roles would include:
- Supporting the Board of Trustees in decisions
- An ability to work closely with disabled people
- To bring experience in the following areas:
For further details please contact:
Fiona Musgrove CEO/Chair Vision 4 Growth Limited
Phone: 07564 910651
For more information about our charity: http://www.vision4growth.org.uk